Chaumesnil (Near Troyes)
- Treatment by pallet level (robot)
- All types of pallet accepted
- Emergency treatment possible
- Product validation in a single operation
The Chaumesnil Aube-Champagne plant is reserved for sterilisation of large batches of equipment originating from the medical-surgery, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and packaging industries.
For automation and computerisation of treatment: high rates by an electron accelerator with 20 kW power and 10 MeV energy. Products are handled by computer immediately upon arrival with automatic treatment by pallet layer conveyor. Depalletiser/repalletiser robot for easier handling.
The Chaumesnil plant is suited for irradiating large batches.
It uses state-of-the-art technology based on automated and computerised irradiation operations:
- High irradiation rates by an electron accelerator with 20 kW power and 10 MeV energy
- Products are handled by computer immediately upon arrival,
- Automatic treatment by pallet layer conveyor
- Depalletiser/repalletiser robot for automated handling.
- High irradiation throughput
- Annual irradiation throughput of over 50,000 pallets per year
- Maximum package dimensions:
- 1000 x 1200 x 500 mm (for a weight of 100 kg).