The Ionisos group has been specialised in sterilisation, conservation and cross-linking for over 60 years
- Creation of the Lyon Centre for atomic application, first company in the world in the field of Ionising radiation treatment
- Order of the Prefecture of Ain authorising the creation of the first sterilisation unit in Dagneux using gamma radiation
- The Lyon Centre for atomic application becomes Conservatome
- Opening of the Dagneux Sterilisation Unit (D1)
- Opening of a second sterilisation unit in Dagneux (D2)
- Opening of a third sterilisation unit with a significantly increased capacity (D3)
- Order authorising the companyConservatome to increase the maximum activity of the irradiation source of the installation named D3
- Opening of a new gamma sterilisation unit at Sablé Sur Sarthe
- Birth of the Ionisos Group following the fusion of Conservatome with AMPHYTRION, whose Pouzauges unit dedicated to gamma radiation and started in 1989, was the first in Europe built for the agri-food market
- The Ionisos Group acquires the company CARIC (Chaumesnil) to benefit from a second technology in the field of ionising radiation: “accelerated electrons” (Beta treatment)
- The Ionisos Group acquires a third sterilisation technology by opening its first ethylene oxide treatment site in Gien through its subsidiary STERYLENE
- The Ionisos Group starts its European development by buying the companyIONMED Beta treatment specialist in Spain
- The Ionisos Group continues its European development by benefiting from the entry into the group of IONISOS GmbH (formerly LEONI STUDER GmbH) situated in Bautzen in Germany specialised in cross-linking
- The Ionisos Group strengthens its position on the French market by integrating the company STERMED located near Lyon and specialised in treatment with Ethylene Oxide
- The Ionisos Group today announces the acquisition of Scandinavian Clinics Estonia, a specialist in sterilisation solutions. Established in 2005 and based in Estonia’s Harju County, Scandinavian Clinics Estonia is the Baltic specialist in gamma sterilisation.
- Ionisos Sablé sur Sarthe : Extension of storage capacity (untreated and treated products) and improvement of logistics flows. Increase from 2 x 2 docks to 9 docks.
- Ionisos Estonia : Increase of the storage capacity of the site.