Our quality policy
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policy
IONISOS provides sterilization and cross-linking excellence enabling our clients to produce superior quality products for millions of patients and consumers worldwide.
Each employee delivers high quality work to maintain the efficiency and continuously improve our processes and practices. Together, we exceed expectations.
The IONISOS Group strategy is directed by the following key pillars:
- Knowing our clients and understanding their needs
- Being available and ensuring good customer service
- Having the right skills in line with our requirements
- Ensuring favorable work conditions
- Securing the supply of critical purchases
- Mastering our purchase of material and services
- Enhancing the performance and capacity of existing sites
- Acquiring new sites and
strengthening the group across sites
- Preventing accidents and limiting their impact
- Operating all sites under safe
- Minimizing the environmental
impact of our sites
- Preventing the risks of pollution
As the President of the IONISOS Group, I commit personally and on behalf of the Management Team to deploy the necessary human, technical and organizational resources and ensure regulatory compliance and normative.